The results of the Worcestershire Litfest Young Writer Competition have been announced and the pupils at Blessed Edward have been extremely successful
School Years 7-9
- 1st Place – The Monster Behind the Mask, by Jenna
- 2nd Place – The Legend, by Emila
- Highly Commended – Was this what Destiny Felt Like? by Skye
Agata, Katie and Barbara also came in the top ten, which is great when you consider there were nearly 50 entries in this category.
School Years 10-12
- 1st Place – The Myth, by Eleanor Cross
- 3rd Place – Fountain of Youth, by Mine Aralikci
Congratulations to them all. Prizes will be awarded at the launch of the Litfest on Sunday, June 9th and the winners will be invited to read their stories. All entrants should feel extremely proud of themselves – well-done everybody!!